10.13.2009

Opposites Attract

Josh is watching the Def Jam 25th Anniversary right now, and he is seriously like a kid in a candy store. He keeps telling me to look at this person and listen to this song and did you know blah blah blah. I can still remember hopping into his old, beat up '74 Chevy truck when we first started dating and being mortified while he blasted rap music ... but smiling and sittin pretty because he was soooo cute.
Josh and I are total opposites in so many ways, I can't even name all of them. But, then again he is eating a bowl of raspberry sherbet while watching the show. Maybe we aren't so different.
Picture from March 2004. Josh's brother Anthony, me, Josh and my sister Chels. Don't you love Anthony's face!

*Edit: Apparently I have selective memory. Josh has informed me the truck was actually a 72 and according to him had no stereo. Really? Ok, maybe the loud rap music was in his other truck, but I could have sworn! Ugh, details...whatever.

1 comment:

  1. Such an old picture! Looks like it is at Montis; best restaurant. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete