10.10.2009

Eat Local

Image via Yelp Last night Josh and I had dinner at Caffe Nonna, a neighborhood Italian eatery that is really close to our place. We currently live by Sylvan Park, which is a neighborhood with little intersection in the middle where the golf course meets with about 6 restaurants and some small shops. Josh and I have been to Star Bagel, the Local Taco, Sylvan Park Restaurant and now Caffe Nonna. It is a sweet little joint that is dark, cozy and has a wall of wine (not that we drink the stuff). Hopefully by the time we have visitors we will know where the good food is!
And now I am heading to Bongo Java, famous for their NunBun (the roll that had Mother Theresa's face on it). I have about 500 pages to read in the next two days so hopefully a steamed chai will motivate!

No comments:

Post a Comment