10.18.2009

Eat, Sleep, Study, Blog

I am sitting in bed with this stack of enlightenment (or torture, I can't decide). Each clip represents a week's worth of reading in my History of American Education Policy and Reform class. I have a midterm this week that is comprised of 5 essays... and will cover the 30 readings, 2 books, and 8 lectures we have been assigned so far. It is nearly a thousand pages of information. I have just completed the organization process, and the outline document. Now I am delaying going through all of the readings again because I know I slacked on some of them.
So if you need me, I will be holed up until Wednesday, buried in the theories of protestant republicanism, common schools, progressivism, domestic ideology, intelligence testing, sterilization, life adjustment, and desegregation.
At least the sun is shining! I have my windows open and life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment