We need a new bed, preferably just a headboard. I am loving the idea of framed pictures as a headboard or one large painting. Any ideas? Life Update: School is going really well, I had a presentation about a week or so ago on Economic and Budget Policy. I was nervous as always, but maintained composure and did fine. Which by the way dad, check out this article on California. I attended a Brown Bag the other day with the Director of Federal Relations at VU. She gave great insight into life/careers in DC. I have no interest in working in a partisan position whatsoever, I can barely make up my mind about a headboard let alone the party I want to commit myself to!
Work has also been really good. I am out in the elementary schools collecting data. While some might see it as the grunt work, it really is giving me great experience in Policy. The best policy is informed by research!
Josh got his Ruckus last week and took me for a ride the other night. It really only seats one, and I felt like I was going to bounce off the back, but it is so much fun! He has been cruising on it and is thinking of starting up a Ruckus Rough Riders club. Not.
Josh and I have bumped our move up to the 23rd of Oct! We are so excited and can't wait for visitors! My wonderful in-laws are coming the following weekend for Josh's birthday! I wish Anthony was coming too.
Which reminds me of my brother. I was at Moe's today when this song came on and reminded me of Sean, down in the basement, rockin it out on guitar hero.
I love my familia.
1. Fabric via Sunset.com 2. Wall Decal via Etsy 3. Upholstered via Country Living 4. Painting via ZGallerie
No comments:
Post a Comment