Chelsea did a fabulous job throwing Baby Riley a shower. She thought of every little detail and meticulously searched for the perfect linens, flowers and favors. My lovely mother and grandmothers also helped with the food, and my sweet friends Holly and Angelica brought yummy treats. My step mom Wendy made Riley that amazing butterfly mobile, that looks better than the original I found on Etsy.
I just want to pinch myself thinking about all of the amazing things people have done for Riley and me. I do not feel worthy of all of the wonderful, generous and loving family and friends that I have. I keep finding myself feeling guilty about it. It just makes me want to be a better daughter, sister, granddaughter, aunt, niece, cousin, and friend.
To all of my friends who have yet to get married and have babies, I really owe you ; ) I promise when you get around to it, I will spoil you just as you have spoiled me!


No comments:
Post a Comment