I had a dream last night that I had a baby girl.
Josh wasn't in the dream, but my sister was and she let me use her baby's car seat as we drove to TGI Friday's from the hospital.
I would say that it is a sign, but gosh I sure hope I don't go straight to TGI Fridays when I leave the hospital. TGI Fridays is gross!
This is the third baby dream I have had, in the first one I had a baby boy. The second dream wasn't as happy.
May 28 is the big REVEAL, only 4 more weeks! Then I won't have to rely on these crazy dreams to try and decode the future.
Oh, and by the way, today is 15 weeks. I am OFFICIALLY done with my first trimester and baby Chapa is the size of a naval orange!
No comments:
Post a Comment