The solution to a one car household that needs a second set of wheels without a car payment or high insurance = a sweet new scooter. Josh is getting a Honda Ruckus next week so he can get back and forth to work when I have the car for my job. I think it is funky...in a good way! The fact that the top speed is 50mph makes it so much better. Josh said he would look like Dumb and Dumber if he attempted to take it on the freeway... I have never seen that movie.

yes! love it. please take a picture with him driving it(without him knowing). I wanna see him driving down the street smiling hah!
ReplyDeleteI still think its weird that you've never seen that.
Mom probably has it, she has EVERY movie. I will have to watch it next time I am in Denver.
ReplyDeleteAnd, yes I will totally sneak a pic. He is getting one of those cool helmets too. The ones that just cover the top of your head and look oh so European. It will be great!