8.25.2009

A beautiful day in the neighborhood.

These houses aren't actually in my neighborhood, but they are all in Nashville and currently for sale and within 5 miles of downtown Nashville. The architecture is very different out here in comparison to Arizona, where everything is some form of brown and stucco. Don't get me wrong, I love Arizona, it is just refreshing to see so much variation in homes. I don't know how long we will be in this city, but I wouldn't mind staying here if we were living in one of these.
pics from here

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these houses!! They are so pretty! I miss the houses from the midwest so bad! I hope you guys are doing well out there!! I want to start a blog but have no clue how to do it and to get the template and everything! HELP!!
    xoxo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete