3.31.2010

Picnic Breakfast at Centennial Park

Hello sunshine, I love you.
Lola learns to play fetch. Well, besides the whole bring it back part. She just wants to eat the stick after she gets it.
And, she's tired! Been curled up on my lap napping while we enjoy the patio, magazines, and fresh pineapple.
Since spring has arrived, my feelings for Nashville have done a complete 180. I actually remember why we moved here (besides grad school of course). It is so pretty here! I had no idea all of these dead looking trees would be blossoming with white and pink petals.
Josh has this Friday off. Let me state that again...JOSH HAS FRIDAY OFF! This has not happened in MONTHS, probably not even since we moved here. We are so excited we might make a day trip out of it. Memphis? Lexington? Chattanooga? Atlanta? All within about a 3 hour drive. I can't wait to spend an entire day together!
I love spring!

1 comment:

  1. aww i miss Lola! I bet shes thinking about me pic 5.. 'oh I remember when auntie chelsea would try to play with me but I would run around in circles super fast.' The good ol days.

    I love how she'd always run just to beat Frank, but would never get the baby.

    ReplyDelete